Time for me to go back to all these things I preached but stopped practising:
1. Thou shall think positive thoughts
2. Thou shall pick up meditation again
2. Thou shall be mindful, especially when eating
3. Thou shall practise yoga at least twice a week
4.Thou shall treat your body right and not load it with crap
5. Thou shall eat when hungry and stop eating when satisfied
6. Thou shall not deprive yourself from anything
7. Thou shall drink shitloads of water and tea to stay hydrated
8. Thou shall be kind and patient with yourself and other people
9. Thou shall do exciting things and live without regrets
10. Thou shall love yourself !
And on that note I present you a recipe for some amazing cookies.
I decided that I will not tell myself I can’t have cookies or treats any more cause I know that will just lead to eating loads and loads of sugary,processed food I don’t even feel much for .
So from now on, when I want cake or cookies, I will have it on the condition that I really crave them, not because I’m bored or sad. I will make them myself so I know what’s in there and savour them.
‘Salty Chocolate Cookies’
makes 8 cookies
- 10 walnuts
- 1 T of peanut butter
- 1 T of maple syrup
- 3 T of vegetable oil
- 2 T of soy milk
- 8 T of oats
- 10 to 20 gr of dark,bitter chocolate, in chips
- sea salt, to taste
Melt the peanut butter and combine it in a bowl with the maple syrup,vegetable oil and milk. Add the oats, nuts and chocolate chips, stir to combine and add a generous amount of sea salt.