Nothing will ever be the same after today’s lunch.
Everything seemed like just another normal day in lunch land until suddenly these three new discoveries turned everything up side down.
1. Tangerines and avocado make a perfect combo, who knew?!
2. The quest for an easy, quick and filling salad topping/snack/side can be ceased at last! Lo and behold: Quick Chickpea Patties.
3. Cinnamon straciatella kefir, need I say more…
‘Quick Chickpea Patties’
makes 5 mini patties or 2 big ones
- 5 T of canned chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 T of flax seeds
- a splash of olive oil
- pepper, nutmeg, salt, curry, paprika powder, garlic
Fry in a skillet on high until the edges are crunchy.
I was in the mood for a little something treat-like after lunch so I made some straciatella, with kefir of course (seems like this might be a new addiction in the make).
If you’re feeling more like having something sweet I’d recommend adding some sweetener or use milk chocolate (or just don’t use kefir, it is a bit sour tasting, nothing to do about it).