Here’s a little something to brighten up your day, but let’s talk workouts first
This morning I woke up unfocused and a bit foggy so I figured some exercise would be good to get my mojo back.
I did my favourite ‘living room workout’ : some random rope jumping, abs and leg workout and a session of torching belly fire yoga, while watching House.
Focus is back on, ladies and gents!
New energy = baking spree!
It seemed like a great plan to bake cupcakes for the mom and the sis. Katie’s Single Ladie Cupcakes formed the base for these babies.
‘Chocolate and Praliné Cupcakes’
for 4 cupcakes
- 6tablespoons of flour
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2tablespoons of milk
- 2tablespoons of sugar (since it was for my mom and my sis I just used sugar, if I’d make these for myself I’d be looking for alternatives (agave?))
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 20gr of chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon of almond powder
- 1 to 2 tablespoons bresilienne nut mix
- some walnuts or more bresilienne mix to use on top of the cupcakes
The sugar I used in the cupcakes, I don’t know if it’s known outside of Belgium/Europe. It’s more of a light brown sugar ( we call it ‘cassonade’).
Isn’t the box adorable?